To book the church building for your event, please follow these steps.
- Check the website calendar to see if your date and time is free
- Complete the Building Use Agreement and sign the Building Use Policy form. (links below in word and pdf formats) Please contact Arlene in the office if you have any questions at email@example.com or by phone at 613-824-9260.
- Submit the forms by email to the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person during office hours. (Normally Tuesdays to Fridays 9am to 2pm but actual office hours including summer and holidays show in the calendar)
- Forms are submitted for approval to our Building Use Team which usually takes 2 to 4 business days. The custodian and AV techs are contacted to verify availability as applicable. You will be contacted by the office to say whether your request has been approved.
- If your request is approved, we will make arrangements to get you a key and alarm code if applicable and for you to pay your offset fees before your event.
It is recommended to submit requests to use the building a minimum of 10 days before your event. (Last minute requests submitted less than 7 days ahead will likely not be approved.) Building use must be consistent with Grace’s Core Values. Grace’s insurance policy will only cover Grace ministries and events so be sure to have your own event insurance. No alcohol is permitted on the premises. (If you are booking a Grace event or ministry, just contact Arlene at the office – no forms are required.) Grace does not charge the going rental rates as we wish to share our building with our community. The offset fees are only enough to cover the costs of using the building. (Water, heat, electricity, etc.) Donations over the minimum fees are gratefully accepted and will be issued a tax receipt.